Holländer schreibt Artikel über der Glubb und das 20/21 Heimtrikot

• Grüß Gott!

I am what you would call a blöde Holländer and it has been a few years since I did Deutsch for my Abitur, so I won't torture you with more of my broken German :thumbs_up:

I collect football shirts and write about them for my own small blog for fun, and recently ran into a sale of the current 1FCN shirts (20 EUR per shirt via an English site) - meaning I just had to order one. Since a team gets less exposure abroad from being in the 2. Bundesliga, I've written an article about Nürnberg as well as a review of the shirt (which I frankly don't like too much) to highlight der Glubb to my mostly British readers. I thought it would make for an interesting read for you all too, hence why I'd love to share it here today! :slightly_smiling_face:

3000 Words to describe 1FCN and its 2020/2021 shirt (all in English, mind)

I'm partial to Nürnberg and have visited your beautiful city before but I'm not a die-hard fan, so do let me know if I got anything wrong! I'd also love to know if the fans enjoyed this and the previous Umbro shirts, or whether the return of adidas in the summer is long overdue?

(if you're interested, I've previously also written about; a matchworn Lautern shirt - the rainbow Bochum shirt - a signed Köln shirt)

20210110_141907.jpg

(Herren Moderatoren - if I placed this in the wrong section of the forum, I do apologize. Stupid Dutch ruining everything, right?)

• Wenn ich englisch könnte würde ich wissen um was es geht. Übersetzen kann ichs auch nicht. Also uninteressant.

Es war schon immer etwas besonderes ein "Club Fan" zu sein

• Tja, was so ein 20€ Trikot Angebot doch für positive Nebeneffekte in Marketing hat ? dabei ist so ein Angebot ja des Teufels Werk...

to you, great story/report. Very nicely written, I wish you all the best for the future.

just for your info, there were also tunes here in the forum that you should buy the jersey for the full price of 80 euros in the fan shop to support the club, instead of buying it cheaply from england.

• Too much "Bavarian(n)" in the text. Even if it's formally correct (due to Napoleon) the most of us in Nuremberg (and also in Bamberg, Würzburg etc.) are very very proud to be Franconians and insist to be addressed so. :winke2:

• Too much "Bavarian(n)" in the text. Even if it's formally correct (due to Napoleon) the most of us in Nuremberg (and also in Bamberg, Würzburg etc.) are very very proud to be Franconians and insist to be addressed so. :winke2:

Blise send all the Greats to Bims

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!