• FCNUSA

I know that Bavaria is well known worldwide. But the state Bavaria consists not only of the bavarian region. A big part of Bavaria is Franconia. Nürnberg is a franconian city. So the 1.FC Nürnberg is a Club with mainly franconian Fans. There’s a longtime rivalry between Franconians and Bavarians. Some say, it’s just sort of a game. But some franconians say, that the money spending of the state Bavaria goes mainly in the bavarian region instead of the franconian part and they want a franconian state.

I know personally three pensioners, who were big fans of the 1.FC Nürnberg in their 20es and 30es. All of them are now big FC Bayern supporters. I think, it’s easy to support a successful team, but it needs a strong character to support a team in decline. You’re welcome and maybe we all support not only a team in decline but a kind of evolving phoenix, too.

• FCNUSA

I know that Bavaria is well known worldwide. But the state Bavaria consists not only of the bavarian region. A big part of Bavaria is Franconia. Nürnberg is a franconian city. So the 1.FC Nürnberg is a Club with mainly franconian Fans. There’s a longtime rivalry between Franconians and Bavarians. Some say, it’s just sort of a game. But some franconians say, that the money spending of the state Bavaria goes mainly in the bavarian region instead of the franconian part and they want a franconian state.

I know personally three pensioners, who were big fans of the 1.FC Nürnberg in their 20es and 30es. All of them are now big FC Bayern supporters. I think, it’s easy to support a successful team, but it needs a strong character to support a team in decline. You’re welcome and maybe we all support not only a team in decline but a kind of evolving phoenix, too.

Supporting Bayern doesn't excite me, even though I have strong ties to Munich and have been in contact with some wonderful fans of that club. I don't think it's fun on a Saturday when winning is merely expected and losing is a disaster. I would rather support a sleeping giant like Nürnberg and experience the ups and downs of a long-term project. I also have family ties to the Mainz area and Regensburg - along with Nürnberg those are the clubs on my radar to possibly support and I plan to visit all the stadiums soon, now that I'm retired and can travel.

Ich lerne Deutsch / verstecke mich hinter Google Translate

• You are welcome FCNUSA

There are a lot of Football Clubs in Germany, but when you mention "der Club" ( in english the Club), everyone knows you mean the 1. Fussball Club Nürnberg. And yes It is a Club, Not Just a Franchise.

:face_with_tongue::smiling_face_with_horns:the User formerly known as sabu.....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!